Guidelines for Authors
XIX AMNET International Conference: Knowledge Networks and Health Information Systems for the Surveillance of Chronic Disease
- BASES PARA LA PRESENTACIÓN DE RESUMENES
- INDICAÇÕES PARA A APRESENTAÇÃO DE RESUMOS
15th and 16th September 2022
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Health professionals (including doctors, nurses, nutritionists, and psychologists, among others), academics, researchers, health service officials, NGO members, and students.
At least one of the authors must be registered at the conference to present the abstract if they are accepted. Conference registration link
III. INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
- Opening date to receive abstracts: June 13, 2022
- Deadline to receive abstracts: August 7, 2022
- Notification of acceptance to the authors: August 17 to 23, 2022
- Notification to authors of oral presentation: August 23, 2022
ABSTRACTS PRESENTATION MODE:
- Unpublished papers will be accepted (except for abstracts presented at conferences or theses)
- Abstracts must be sent exclusively in .DOC., DOCX formats. Abstracts submitted until 11:59 p.m. (Bogotá, Lima, Quito time, GMT -5) on Sunday, August 7, 2022, will be accepted.
- Works sent by any other means than those indicated in these rules or after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Abstracts of monographic reviews will not be accepted.
GENERAL FORMAT OF THE ABSTRACT:
- LANGUAGE: ABSTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, OR ENGLISH.
- MAXIMUM SUBMISSION PER AUTHOR(S): UNLIMITED
GENERAL STRUCTURE OF THE SUMMARY:
- SHEET SIZE: A4
- MARGINS: 2.54 (upper, lower, left, and right)
- TITLE OF THE WORK: Without abbreviations, Calibri 12 pts., bold, aligned to the left.
- AUTHORS: Surname(s) followed by the name(s). The author's names must be complete and separated by semicolons, Calibri 10pts., bold, and aligned to the left.
- AFFILIATION, Calibri 9 pts., Normal, aligned to the left.
- CORRESPONDENCE OF THE AUTHOR: you must enter the e-mail, optionally the telephone. (Indicate at least one corresponding author per work).
- SUMMARY TEXT: Calibri 10, Normal, justified.
- EXTENSION: Maximum 250 words (In this number are not included the title, authors, and origin).
Structure the abstract using the subheadings:
- OBJECTIVES: List the objectives of the study.
- METHODS: Specify the type of study, population, and place, measurement of variables, and data analysis.
- RESULTS: Summarize the objective data collected that responds to the question posed.
- CONCLUSIONS: Those that derive directly from the results, their contributions to the knowledge of the researched subject.
Abstract Template/Plantilla Abstracta/Modelo Abstrato