Journalism and Mass Communication
JOU 4001: Visual Storytelling Production is designed to enhance the skills that students learned in Multimedia Production 1. By the end of the semester, students will:
- Understand some of the legal and ethical issues facing journalists and other communication professionals who work with digital tools on the Internet.
- Learn how to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Further their understanding of audio-visual production techniques.
- Improve their abilities to research multi-media news stories
- Produce an extended infographic on the class themes.
- Produce an audio slideshow on the class themes.
- Produce multi-source video with B-Roll on the class themes.
- Produce two multimedia packages.
- Further their skills with PhotoShop, Audacity and Final Cut Express.
- Learn the basics of HTML5/CSS3.
Jacobson, Susan, "JOU 4001 Visual Storytelling Production" (2014). Course Syllabi. 14.
In Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).